WHAT DOES THE FUTURE OF SUPPORT LOOK LIKE FOR SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS?
On 25th and 26th 2016 we were joined by over 180 participants from over 140 organisations for two days of inspiring speakers, challenging discussions and focused debate at the world’s leading know-how exchange for the supporters of social entrepreneurs.
This year’s exchange focussed on how supporters can maximize the opportunities for social entrepreneurs to innovate, grow impact and build connections.
- When? 25th and 26th February 2016
- Where? The Barclays Accelerator, London
See photo highlights from this year’s Big Social
What’s next after Big Social 2016?
The Big Social 2016 has concluded, but that doesn’t mean the end of the conversation:
- Check out the storify for Days One & Two
- Read our blog – Five big themes coming out of Big Social 2016
- Read our blog – Going Mainstream – what does it mean anyway, from Tom Fox, Policy Lead at UnLtd
- Download workshop presentations below
- Return back to this page for further blog posts from speakers and workshop leads to explore the key themes coming out of the day.
- Sign up below to The Big Share – our newsletter for supporters of social entrepreneurs
Big Social in the news:
Themes & Workshops
Explore The Workshop Content (More Coming Soon)
The Power of Peer Mentoring
What makes a peer mentoring group successful in helping new ideas for social enterprise to grow and develop?
Adding Value through Non-Financial Support
What’s worth more than money? Using non-financial support to get social entrepreneurs to the next level?
Practical Tools For Social Entrepreneurs
What are free, practical and innovative tools you could be using to run a great support programme?
Connecting with customers – the importance of brand
What is branding and how can we support social entrepreneurs to create great brands?
Crowdfunding as a model for social entrepreneurs
How can social entrepreneurs use crowdfunding? How can supporters signpost them to the right tools?
How partnerships evolve
How can partnerships develop to build better support for social entrepreneurship?
Inspiring the Next Generation
What is Young UnLtd’s experiences of supporting youth social entrepreneurship? A case study of partners, award winners and volunteers.
With thanks to our sponsors