so, what is peer-to-peer?
Inspired social entrepreneurs are uniquely placed to reach out, motivate and inspire their peers into action. We’re supporting a national movement of people who can pass on their own skills and experience gained from establishing or supporting a social venture. We can offer support, advice and resources to make this happen.
Watch our video to find out more!
Discover Spark Award Activity In Your Area
View Spark Awards in a full screen map
You can use our interactive map, left, in order to discover the activities happening in your area. Updated regularly, our clever map contains information about each Spark Award winner and their project (just click on the markers). By selecting the different categories in the key beneath the map, you can also see the types of projects that are local to you, and their distribution across the UK.
“The most effective way to help the movement reach scale is to facilitate the sharing of knowledge from those who have been there and done it. The rise of peer to peer support for social entrepreneurs is an incredibly exciting area and one which we are proud to support through our work with UnLtd.”
Sharon Squire, Head of CSR at Santander
eligibility & criteria
- You have an idea for bringing peers together to exchange ideas and support each other in personal support, skills sharing, networking and market development.
- Your idea fulfils our network values.
- We design for the long term
- Our networks nurture trust
- We are open and accessible
- We believe in generosity and reciprocity
- Our networks are porous
- We enable and empower
ideas are NOT eligible for an Unltd award if they:
- Are part of your paid employment.
- Involve political or religious campaigning.
- Are mainly for people to achieve academic qualifications.
- Are to fund living expenses.
- Involve activities outside of the law or against public policy, or anything that encourages ethnic, religious or commercial disharmony.